Water plays a huge role in our lives. Water maintains the fluid balance in our body, improves our health and brain activity and even helps burn fat. Never ignore all these useful properties of water, as a water deficit disrupts the normal vital functions of our body.
Scientists have proven that water has a direct impact on our metabolism and weight loss. You need to drink more than 2 liters of water a day to speed up the process of burning fat by 30%.
Just don’t forget to replenish water supplies when you drink tea or coffee. Below you can see tips that will help you to drink more water throughout the day to provide your body with energy and vitality.
Tips to drink more water:
1. When you wake up, drink a glass of warm water with lemon. This will help you to start all the metabolic processes of your body.
2. Drink a glass of water 20 minutes before a meal. This will significantly reduce your appetite and make you eat less food.
3. Buy a beautiful bottle for water. This will help you not to forget to drink water throughout the day.
4. Drink water with ice in it to speed up your metabolism and burn fat faster.
5. You can add slices of lime and ginger to your water because these products increase the burning of calories.
6. You should drink at least 8 glasses of water throughout the day.
7. Eat more vegetables and fruit to hydrate your body.
8. Don’t forget to restore your water balance after drinking coffee and tea.
9. Drink a glass of water after each trip to the restroom to refill the water balance in your body.
10. Use mobile apps that remind you about drinking water.
Use these tips until drinking water becomes your daily thing. I guarantee you that after a few weeks of drinking water you will lose about 3 pounds.