If you are doing this massage on the eyes only for 10 minutes a day, you can achieve great results! “I have myopia and work with a computer. Very often i have pain to my eyes at the end of the day, and when I go out in the sun, I feel like a vampire: painful to look, feel cramps and dry eyes”.
The only thing, which saves me is this massage!
Try it and you: Make it a habit and do it every night. Soon you will notice that you can see better and tension has decreased …
Very often, this massage relieves headaches caused by excessive strain on the eye muscles.
Massage to the eyes
Massage active points by pressing – each about 90 seconds! This is an excellent prevention of myopia and cataracts.
1. Strong massage eyebrows.
2. Massage edge of the bottom of the eye socket.
3. Press down on the outer corners of the eyes, and then – Interior.
4. Well press both sides of the top of the nose.
5. Press sinuses located under the eyes.
6. Very firmly press closed eyelids for 10-12 seconds.
7. Massage the point, which is located in the center of the forehead.
Massage around the eyes is no less important than the eyeballs and eyelids. By improving the blood circulation in this area, you make a real rehabilitation of the eye.
Try it and you! The results will surprise you!