Even though men typically prefer tall, thin women, a study shows that they need to expand their horizons.
In a study carried out by the department of psychology at the National Autonomous University of Mexico, Dr. Edgardo Morales and Dr. Filemón Alvarado found that men that were in a relationship with curvy, plus-size women were 10 times happier compared to men that were in a relationship with skinny women.
They also found that men that were in a relationship with chubby women smiled more and were more likely to solve their problems easier.
Evidently, the higher BMI of chubby women comes with an incredible side effect of being able to anticipate their partner’s needs as well as satisfy them.
Men love chubby women’s fat dimples, fat rolls, and extra side boobs.
For these women, carrying baby weight and reproducing would not be a problem, since they’re already heavy.
Here is why men who were in a relationship with curvy, plus-size women were 10 times happier compared to men that were with skinny women:
- These women do not put too much pressure on their partners to be fit.
- They do not try to lose weight. This means more eating out opportunities.
- Buying them their favorite chocolate can make them happy.
- They’re funnier. People that laugh together are happier couples. Furthermore, happier couples are more likely to have a healthier and longer relationship.
- They give good hugs. Chubby women are better to hug, without exceptions.
- They tend to cook better. Of course, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.
- They’re foodies. Men want to chow down with their partners.
- These women tend to be figuratively and literally sweeter.
- There is more to love.
Curvy, plus-size women are labeled unhealthy or unattractive in mainstream media. However, this study shows that men that marry plus-size women tend to be happier.