The inflammation of the joints and the pain derived from them is a fact quite uncomfortable for those who suffer, however, before any explanation should be understood 2 things of pain: inflammation acts on two levels, the primary and chronic, being the primary the normal process of detoxification and repair, when these processes are adequate, you will not have presence of any symptom but precisely when the first one fails is when the chronic one, that is, the secondary one. In this sense the body if it presents pain, becomes immobile and the people end up going to the doctor in search of medicines for the pain, if you are one of those who take pills for a long period of time, your doctor should send you liver function tests regularly to see that there are no blockages in the detoxification routes, if this is the case, the pain becomes a vicious circle.
However, there are some causes that aggravate pain, such as mental stress, artificial sweeteners, smoking, high levels of caffeine, processed foods, dairy products, sugar, wheat, trans fats, omega 6 fatty acids, monosodium glutamate, alcohol, pollution and lack of sleep.
22 Tips to Help Relieve Pain and Joint Inflammation
1. Sleeping: when sleep is deprived the body receives an immune response and therefore, inflammation increases, which can lead to diabetes 2, cardiovascular diseases, among other ills.
2. Omega 3: consuming supplements rich in omega 3 will make the body has a better primary response to inflammation and in unison will reduce chronic inflammation that generates pain and suffering, krill oil is excellent for this case.
3. Green food: eating vegetables and green superfoods is extremely beneficial to health because they are rich in phytochemicals, enzymes, and nutrients. When they are ingested in fasting, they reinforce and repair the cells, which is precisely why they are so recommended. Have you heard of lukewarm water with lemon or a glass of green juice when you start the mornings? Well, both are aimed at reducing inflammation and assist the body to feel the best possible.
4. Intestinal health: Most of the inflammation of the joints are generated by the intestine because 80% of the immune system is in the stomach and eating food with pre and probiotics will be highly beneficial to your health.
5. Hydration: Properly hydrated is vital for the life of every human being because the body is composed almost entirely of water, ingesting large amounts of water is more important than you can imagine. 6 liters a day is ideal.
6. Turmeric and ginger tea: Both ingredients are amazing to add to a tea for its amazing benefits, to sweeten it you can add honey.
7. Bath Epsom salt: the Epsom salts represent a pure natural mineral composed of magnesium sulfate and therefore take a bath with these salts will cause the decrease joint inflammation but turn down your mind and relax your body
8. Magnesium: Magnesium is an extremely important mineral for the body, it fulfills many functions, including: excellent for intestinal health, muscle relaxation, assist the gastrointestinal system through detoxification.
9. Essential oils: essential oils are excellent for rubbing them in the area you feel pain, the most relevant are peppermint for neck and back, lavender to relax and incense to reduce inflammation of joints.
10. Infrared sauna: saunas with infrared technology stimulate the growth of the body’s mitochondria, gradually decrease inflammation.
11. Turmeric: turmeric is miraculous to relieve pain, in fact, there is research that supports the functions of it in health.
12. Cayenne pepper: its active ingredient is named “capsaicin” and is an excellent pepper to eliminate inflammation.
13. Ginger: contains chemicals that assist in decreasing inflammation, so stomach problems are also excellent.
14. Rosemary: It is very easy to plant and although not as famous as ginger or turmeric, it is packed with vitamin B6 and fights inflammation in the same way.
15. Salvia: The rosmarinic acid it contains is extremely easy to absorb through the gastrointestinal tract and once there, the inflammation is greatly reduced in addition it gives the body a high content of antioxidants.
16. Devil’s claw: it is native to South Africa and its name is due to the small hooks that cover it, it is a magical fruit used for years able to heal the pains coming from the liver, malaria, and fever, however, it can also use topically to treat sores, boils and other skin diseases.
17. Cryotherapy: It is a therapy that consists of staying in a room and the feet will receive air at less than 200ºF, it has been proven that it has helped thousands of people to reduce the pain and sometimes it has completely removed.
18. Cannabis: proven to contain anti-inflammatory properties, there are several kinds of them and if you choose a low medical prescription will certainly not a drug as it works only as a curative therapy.
19. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy: This type of therapy consists of breathing 100% pure oxygen under an increase in atmospheric pressure and was designed to treat diseases, its purpose is to increase oxygen concentration in all tissues of the body, stimulate the growth of new vessels and assist in the treatment of infections.
20. Acupuncture: although little is known about the benefits attributed to it, new studies have been carried out that show the connection between acupuncture and the physical mechanisms that cure septicemia, which is a common disease arising from infection and inflammation.
21. Taichi: it has been shown that Taichi can decrease inflammation in breast cancer survivors, this is due to the slow movement of deep breathing exercise that reduces stress and inflammation levels.
22. Matcha Tea: It is very effective to reduce inflammation and improve bone health in postmenopausal women.
These 22 effective and natural tips will help reduce the pain generated by inflammation of the joints, however, it is important to note that the pain is not as bad as it seems since thanks to him you remember that you are alive.