Becoming a mother is the most beautiful feeling in the world. There is nothing more important in the world than the baby that is preparing for this world. However, Pregnant women should be a lot more careful when they are in a car because if an accident occurs they can easily get hurt, moreover, they can hurt the baby as well.
That’s why we made an article which consists of simple tips that can prevent terrible things from happening.
1. Pregnant women should avoid long distance traveling. In case that they must go, it is best to make breaks every 15 minutes.
2. Use good car fragrance perfume which will relax you. We prefer you a mild to keep the spirit high.
3. Whenever traveling makes sure you carry a few bottles of water and some fruits to eat when you feel low.
4. Statistically speaking, most accidents occur during the night. So, avoid traveling during the nights. Most probably you won’t drink however there are much more intoxicated drivers at night that won’t be very careful.
5. The best and the safest seat for pregnant women is the rear seat. the front Co-Passenger needs to push the front seat ahead so that at the back seat, the pregnant women can sit comfortably.
6. Make sure you are not using your phone while driving. You’re putting two lives at risk.
7. Always have a phone book for emergencies. For example, road side assistance and medical emergency.
8. Never drive when you’re upset. When you’re carrying a baby the stress can be much higher than normal, so mistakes can happen.