Home / General / Alert For All Sushi Lovers! A Man Ends With His Body Full Of Worms After Eating Sushi For This Oversight That We Should All Know!

Alert For All Sushi Lovers! A Man Ends With His Body Full Of Worms After Eating Sushi For This Oversight That We Should All Know!

Sushi is a typical Japanese food that has earned the affection of many worldwide. The vast majority have declared themselves to be lovers of this food.

One of the reasons for its popularity is the speed with which it is prepared and consumed. Let’s not forget that we live at an accelerated pace of life that does not allow us long periods of time to make our meals.

There are many restaurants serving this food, however, not all meet the standards of hygiene needed when working with food. The food industry is very delicate and should be taken care of with special care. When a food is contaminated can cause great damage to our health and can even lead to death.

We all know that the main characteristic of sushi is the raw fish with which it is made. When foods are not cooked there is much more risk of being contaminated with some bacteria.

The terrible story of a man in China who, due to the excessive consumption of sushi, almost lost his life serves as an eye-opening story.

The tragedy of this Chinese man began after eating sushi for several days. Suddenly he began to present some symptoms of gastric discomfort: stomach pains and vomiting, but also, he had a lot of itching in his body.

These symptoms made him go to the hospital quickly. Once in emergencies they did the pertinent studies and the results were alarming and surprising. This gentleman had his body full of little parasites. No doctor explained the reason for this strange problem so new studies were carried out to discover the cause of this contamination throughout his body.

In the end, they found that the problem was that the man consumed sushi made with fish contaminated with larvae. In the region of this man there are two typical dishes: sushi and sashimi, both are consumed raw so they are exposed to contain larvae, which can pass to any being that consumes them.

Once the larvae enter the body they move through the body, if they reach your brain they cause death.


Important note:

The main recommendation that specialists make is not to consume raw foods in establishments that do not have adequate health standards.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Privacy Preference Center