Home / Healthy living / Here Is How to Remove the Chlorine From Your Water and Why It Is Very Important

Here Is How to Remove the Chlorine From Your Water and Why It Is Very Important

We all know that the water coming out of the tap is filled with chlorine, and very often with chloramine, a very popular disinfectant, which is a toxic gas.

You should know that the water we drink every day should not contain more than 4 mg of chlorine in a liter, but it often goes over the limit. It is good to examine the water that is used for drinking, and you can do that with a tester that tests the amount of chlorine and the quality of the water.

It is recommended to filter the water before drinking because the chlorine used in the long run is very harmful to the body. Consumption of chlorinated water increases cholesterol levels, increases the risk of bladder cancer, and can cause allergy and asthma. In addition, it is bad for the eyes, the skin and the respiratory tract.

Almost all health organizations recommend cleaning chlorine water if that can be done.

Do you know how to remove chlorine?

The easiest way to do this is to put a few drops of lemon juice in the glass with water, because the vitamin C of the lemon purifies the water.

In addition, water can be purified with vitamin C tablets. The recommended ratio is 1 mg of vitamin C per 1 liter of water, but more vitamin C can be added if water has more chlorine.

You can also clean the water with water filters that can be mounted on the faucets. If you leave the water container open, the chlorine will be removed, as it will become a gaseous state and evaporate. But, to evaporate completely, it takes about two to three days.

You can remove the chlorine if you boil the water, and you should do it for about 15 minutes.

Source: http://healthyrecipesandideas.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *