Cinnamon is a spice with sweet smell that adds richness in the flavor of apple and pumpkin pastries, but it can also be used in teas, coffees etc.
It is a powerful antioxidant, ideal to lose weight without dieting or exercise and for burning abdominal fat from the waist and hips.
Cinnamon tea is a recipe full of benefits and properties for our health. The preparation of this tea is very easy, it will help you to accelerate the metabolism so that you lose pounds.
One of the important factors to lose weight is to keep the glycemic index at bay and cinnamon tea fulfills that function completely, controlling the levels of blood glucose, so there are no insulin spikes.
- 1 cup of cinnamon tea contains only 2 calories as a portion, so if you drink it often, you’ll get used to intake smaller number of calories.
- 1 cup of soda cream contains 126 calories. If you take cinnamon tea once a week for one year, you’ll lose much more calories than with any other drink for losing weight.
- 1 liter of water
- 1 Cinnamon stick or 5 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
Boil the water and add the cinnamon stick or the cinnamon powder, leave it to stand for ten minutes with the container covered, then add the honey.
How to consume it to lose weight fast?
Take three cups per day, one in the morning, one in the afternoon and the last before going to bed. You can consume it cold or hot, as you like.
Additional Benefits of Cinnamon Tea:
- Cleanses the intestines.
- It removes abdominal fat and keeps it from coming back.
- Reduces cholesterol and glucose.
It is not medically advisable for people with stomach ulcer, pregnancy or lactation.