Having a healthy body is very important and should be a priority for everyone. But what does that mean? For most people exercising and eating healthy is important for overall health and they are not wrong.
Perhaps one of the most important ways to stay healthy is by maintaining good organ health.
This great turmeric drink recipe will help you cleanse the liver, and these are the amazing benefits of turmeric tea.
Benefits of Turmeric Tea:
- Increases immunity
- Stimulates the secretion of bile
- Improves the skin
- Prevents internal blood clotting
- Improves circulation
- Help the symptoms of colds and cough
- Reduces bad cholesterol
- Reduces inflammation
- Cleans and purifies blood
- Detoxifies the body
- Helps the body to absorb nutrients
- Generates energy for your body
- Boiling water
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- A pinch of black pepper
Each of the ingredients listed are fairly common, in fact, you can find most of them in any health food store.
- Fill half of a cup with boiling water.
- Add turmeric and ginger in the boiling water.
- Cover the cup and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir the cinnamon, black pepper, vanilla and honey to the boiling water.
- Fill the rest of the cup with coconut milk and then stir until you are satisfied.
Now your turmeric tea is ready. It is almost guaranteed that you will really enjoy this recipe simply because it is delicious.
This recipe not only compliments your palate but also pleases your liver. This detox will make you feel much better than you thought.
Turmeric and ginger are botanically related to each other and have both been used for centuries as spices in cooking and as medicinal herbs. These herbs are recommended for treating gastrointestinal problems, inflammatory conditions and several other conditions.