Did you know that nutmeg is not only good for your health, but for you beauty routine as well? The rustic looking and aromatic nutmeg can be a great addition to your beauty regimen.
Regular use of nutmeg powder can give you that shiny hair and a blemish-free skin always. Get to know more about home remedies for that smooth and acne free skin.
1. Nutmeg Acne Exfoliating Cleanser
2 ounces Raw honey
2 drops Clove oil
2 drops Apple Cider Vinegar or Lemon Juice (optional)
1 Tbsp Baking soda
1 tsp Nutmeg
1. Mix the baking soda, raw honey, clove oil and lemon juice.
2. Add the nutmeg.
3. Massage into your skin.
4. Leave on for at least 2 minutes.
5. Rinse using lukewarm water.
2. Nutmeg Powder Facial
1 Tbsp full fat milk or slim milk
Pinch of Nutmeg powder
1. Mix the full fat milk for dry skin or slim milk for oily skin, with the few pinches of nutmeg powder.
2. Keep on your face for 30 minutes not more.
3. Rinse with cold water.
3. Nutmeg for Shiny Hair
Nutmeg oil can often be found in most hair products. But, it can also be added to your shampoo and conditioner for that shiny, strong and healthy hair.
4. Nutmeg Scrub
1 Tbsp honey
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Massage the scrub mixture onto your face.
3. Keep for at least 10 minutes or longer if needed.
4. Rinse the mask off using water, while exfoliating the skin with your fingers.
5. Repeat 2-3 times per week for best results.
How to Use Nutmeg?
Nutmeg can be used on your hair and skin, both in oil or powdered form. Nutmeg oil is easily available.
If you suffer from skin breakouts, applying nutmeg oil every night will make your skin supple and even. The oil can also be used for hair care.