The experts say that we cannot be healthy or recover from illness without a strong, clean well-functioning liver. If the liver is unable to carry out its full function, not only does it become congested and weak; all other organs will be more challenged as a result.
In this article we’re going to show you how to make the best home remedy, which will help you flush your liver and avoid a risky surgical procedure!
Note: this flush can be done in just 24 hours, so it is easy to fit into a busy schedule. It is recommended that you have done a full 7-day cleanse prior to this flush, mainly to take the toxic pressure off your organs and to be sure that your body is alkaline.In the days before the cleanse, it is important to avoid fried and fatty foods so your liver is not over-worked or stressed. Avoid avocado, cheese, nuts and fatty meats for at least 3 to 5 days before this cleanse.Take no medicines, vitamins or pills that you can do without; they could prevent success. Stop the parasite program too, the day before.
- 4 Tablespoons of Epsom Salts
- 1/2 Cup of Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 big grapefruit
- For 4-5 days before your liver flush, eat as many apples, or drink as many apple juice as you can. You can take malic acid supplements if you wish if you can’t drink the juice. In the last 2 days, drink 8 oz. of apple juice every 2-3 hours. Doing this will help ensure the liver flush is successful.
- On day 6, eat a light breakfast with no fat. This enables the bile in your liver to accumulate, putting pressure in your liver. This pressure will eliminate more stones in your liver.
- At 2:00 PM, the same day, mix 4 tablespoons of Epsom Salts in 3 cups of water, pouring all this into some jar. Do NOT drink or consume any foods after 2 PM. This is extremely important! Put this jar in the cooler/refrigerator to make it cold
- At 6:00 PM, drink 3/4 cup of this mixture. It will taste very bad… but you can add 1/8 tablespoons of powdered Vitamin C to make it taste better.
- At 8 PM, drink another 3/4 cup of this mixture. Get all your errands done, and prepare for the liver flush. You shouldn’t be doing ANYTHING after doing a liver flush, just lying down and sleeping.
- At 9:45 PM, pour 1/2 cup of virgin olive oil into a jar. Squeeze the entire grapefruit into the mix, removing the pulp with a fork, or chopsticks. You should have 1/2 to 3/4 cups of grapefruit juice mixed with the virgin olive oil the jar. Close the jar, and shake it very hard until it is all liquid.
- At 10 PM, drink this mixture. You may drink it through some large straw if that makes it easier for you. Try to get it all down by 5 mins or so.
- Lay down in your bed as soon as you are down. This is crucial, and most people do this wrong. Don’t do any work, don’t even bother brushing your teeth! Just lay down immediately! Lay on your right side, with your right knee up towards your chin for 20 or so mins. Stay still, and try not to move at all. Try to sleep.
- The next morning, when you wake up, drink a 3rd dose of your 3/4 cup Epsom salts. You can go back to sleep afterwards.
- Two hours later, drink the last dose of Epsom salts.
- Only after 2 more hours can you eat anything, but do not eat solid fruits just yet. Start with liquids, and move slowly to fruit.