Many people experience vision problems as they grow older. It becomes difficult for you to see at close range or further away. Some people cannot see anything.
Glasses or contacts are the usual solution, but you can also repair your eyesight.
- Your eyes should rest minimum of 3 hours per day.
- Take a look at the chart below and implement the 16 simple exercises in order to make your eyesight better and strengthen your eyes. It is easy, just follow the lines in the picture bellow with your eyes.
- Massage your eyes softly few times a day.
- Avoid the computer screens as much as possible.
- Spend as much time as possible in the nature, looking at the green things around you.
- Compress your eyes gently with warm, damp cloth for 30 minutes every day.
- Consume carrot juice regularly, every day.