Osteochondrosis of the neck – is a very dangerous disease which is manifested by back pain, frequent migraines, dizziness, “flies” in the eyes, hearing impairment, even on the coordination of movements
Fortunately, all these symptoms can be prevented, if in time was held very simple and pleasant prevention. Namely – light exercise for cervical spine, that will help not only to prevent disease and maintain health, but also improve efficiency, concentration and memory, and will simply relieve tension in muscles.
Exercises for neck against degenerative disc disease:
1. Lower the chin to the neck and slowly turn your head, firstly 5 times to the right, then 5 times to the left.
2. Slightly raised chin and again turn your head to the right 5 times, then 5 times left.
3. Tilt your head to the right and try to touch your shoulder with the ear. Repeat 5 times on each side.
4. Keep your chin upright and with your hands press the back of the head. Press the head to the hands 3 times for 7 seconds.
5. Tilt your forehead and tighten the neck muscles.
Repeat 3 times for 7 seconds.
* Exert the neck muscles, press the left temple with the left hand (3 x 7 seconds). Now right temple – with the right hand (3 x 7 seconds).
* Keep your head up. Overcoming the resistance of tense neck muscles, try pressing the chin.Then lift the head, trying lifted your chin, as high as possible.
* Put your hands concluded in the fingers under the chin. Press the chin to hands and hold 3 times in 7 seconds.
During the exercises do not hold your breath, breathe smoothly and calmly. Do not overstretch. If you feel pain – stop exercise or wait for tensions to pass.
Even after the first few treatments you will feel relief – make an investment in your health already now